WatchGuard XTM 330
WatchGuards XTM 330 appliance is ideal for growing business with growing needs for services such as hosting web services, secure connectivity for a mobile workforce, next generation security for protection against common threats.
Licenced in one of two ways, as Next Generation or a Unified Threat Management firewall, the WatchGuard XTM 330 enhances your gateway security with HTTPS Content Inspection, VOIP , Application Control, Gateway Antivirus and Intrusion Prevention, Spam Email filtering, and Web browsing controls.
- 1.4 Gbps throughput and 7 interfaces
- Interactive, real-time monitoring and reporting at no additional charge (a must have for Cyber Essentials certification)
- Multiple VPN choices for flexibile secure connectivity – includes Android and iOS
- RapidDeploy allows remote devices to be connected to a Wide Area Network with little administration
- Upgrade to a higher model within the line for more performance and capacity with a simple license key
NOTE – THIS PRODUCT IS END OF SALE, RENEWAL LICENCES ARE AVAILABLE, THE PRODUCT IS END OF SUPPORT 10th JULY 2020.
WatchGuard XTM 3 Series Datasheet
WatchGuard XTM Security Subscriptions Datasheet
WatchGuard Dimension Datasheet
The XTM 330 is fully a fully featured Enterprise Security Appliance that’s been packaged into a small affordable unit.
To make use of all of the security features you will need either the UTM Security Bundle or a WatchGuard NG Firewall. Your specific security needs will help define the most appropriate but for simplicity:
UTM Security Bundle – WebBlocker, SpamBlocker, Gateway Antivirus and Intrusion Prevention Service
– or –
Next Generation Firewall – Application Control, APT Blocker, DLP, Intrusion Prevention Service
Other features include:
- Better security and greater productivity with Application Control limiting the use of vulnerable Web 2.0 applications such as Facebook
- Faster, Safe Web Surfing with WebBlocker and Reputational Enabled Defence
- Great value, the XTM series affordable price point ensures there are no compromises on quality security
- Felxible VPN options, including IPSec, SSL, and support for iOS devices such as iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch
- Simple management through a WatchGuard System Managers web interface
- Low power consumption and low running costs supporting your low carbon footprint
- Hardware-less Upgrades – use simple software license keys to add functionality and increase protection as your network requires it
Monitoring and reporting tools, included at no extra cost, support compliance, with drill-down functions that make it easy to pinpoint specific activities