Zero-Trust Application Service Means 100% of Processes Are Accurately Classified
WatchGuard’s Zero-Trust Application Service enables continuous endpoint monitoring, detection, and classification of all activity to reveal and block anomalous behaviours of users, machines and processes. Meanwhile, the WatchGuard Threat Hunting Service proactively discovers new hacking and evasion techniques and tactics. These two features-as-a-service are included in the WatchGuard Advanced Endpoint Security solutions to detect and classify 100% of processes running on all your endpoints.
- Detection, response and investigation time reduced through automation
- Each attack attempt forensically investigated, and tools to mitigate its effects
- Hacking techniques, tactics and procedures detected and blocked
- Actionable visibility of the attacker’s activity due to traceability of each action
- Remote containment, such as isolating or rebooting computers, from the console to endpoints,
- Attackers blocked through the detection of abnormal endpoint behaviour (IOAs)
Panda Adaptive Defense 360
Advanced Security to Stop Breaches
Adaptive Defense 360 combines Unified Endpoint Protection (EPP) and Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR) capabilities with WatchGuard’s unique Zero-Trust Application Service and Threat Hunting Service in one single solution. This allows you to effectively detect and classify 100% of processes running on all the endpoints within your organization.
Cloud-delivered endpoint prevention, detection, containment and response technologies against phishing attacks, advanced threats, ransomware, malware, malware-less attacks and in-memory exploits. Adaptive 360 Defense also provides firewall, IDS, device control, email protection,
Panda Adaptive Defense
Intelligent Endpoint Detection and Response
Adaptive Defense is Intelligent EDR that automates the detection, classification and response to all endpoint activity. The solution automatically detects suspicious behaviours to block and respond to advanced threats, breaches, and malware threats.
Adaptive Defense’s technology is based on WatchGuard’s Zero-Trust Application Service, which provides accurate and full visibility on endpoints, users and applications and denies any suspicious execution.
This flexible, automated and extensible EDR solution can sit on top of any other EPP solution existing within your organisation.
Zero-Trust Application Service
This service classifies files as either malware or as trusted before letting only the trusted file execute on each endpoint. Zero-Trust enables a continuous endpoint monitoring, detection and classification of all activity to reveal and block anomalous behaviours of users, processes and machines. It has three key components:
• Continuous monitoring of all endpoint activity to send every application running on your users’ endpoints to the WatchGuard cloud platform for classification.
• AI-based classification , based on multiple machine learning (ML) algorithms, allows for hundreds of static, behavioural and context attributes to be processed in real-time.
• Risk-based application control to default-deny for any unknown application or binary.
The WatchGuard Panda AI system automatically classifies 99.98% of all running processes leaving just 0.02% to be manually classified by malware experts. This approach allows for 100% of all binaries to be classified without creating false positives or false negatives.
Threat Hunting Service
WatchGuard Panda’s analysts operate the Threat Hunting and Investigation Service to detect hacking and Living-off-the-Land techniques. Their conclusions also enrich Panda’s machine learning algorithms. WatchGuard Panda cybersecurity experts analyse suspicious cases and investigate the indicators of attack to find evasion and compromise techniques (TTPs) in the event stream.
Panda hunters also proactively search for patterns of anomalous behaviour not previously identified on the network.
• Reduce the Mean Time To Detect (MTTD) and the Mean Time To Respond (MTTR)
• Endpoints are rapidly protected against new attacks through the creation and delivery of new rules representing new IoAs.
• Recommendations given on how to mitigate the attack and reduce the attack surface to avoid falling victim to future attacks.
Adaptive Defense 360 Improves on Adaptive Defense
Find out which one fits your corporate protection needs designed for maximum protection with minimal complexity, our advanced solutions are simply packaged to take the guesswork out of endpoint security.
|Lightweight cloud-based agent||✓||✓|
|Real-time endpoint monitoring||✓||✓|
|Collective Intelligence lookups in real-time||✓||✓|
|Cloud-based big data Analytics||✓||✓|
|Zero-Trust App Service: Pre-execution, execution and post-execution||✓||✓|
|In memory behavior anti-exploits||✓||✓|
|Behavioral IOA detection||✓||✓|
|Protection of systems when files are created||✓|
|IDS, Firewall and Device Control||✓|
|Web browsing and Email protection||✓|
|Category-based URL filtering||✓|
|Exchange server protection: Antispam and content filtering||✓|
Request a free trial
Try WatchGuard Adaptivce Defense 360 free for 60 days.
To get started, fill out the form below.
The Claranet Cyber Security Difference
When it comes to maximising WatchGuard products and integrating robust and secure solutions, Claranet Cyber Security has the edge. Designed to meet the needs of specific sectors, types of organisations, and compliance standards, our tailored solutions are trusted by leading private and public sector organisations throughout the UK.