Secure Remote Working Made Easy
Secure Remote Working
2020 has seen huge numbers of employees moved to remote home working. This has increased the number of companies looking to secure remote working environments for those people.
Claranet Cyber Security offers a Secure Remote Working SSL VPN delivered with technology from leading partners including WatchGuard.
The service has guaranteed SLA’s, protects your data and keeps your users connected to the applications and data they need to access.
How Does It Work?
Our remote access SSL VPN service allows your remote workers to VPN into your corporate network through a web URL or network connect client software. Your users can be authenticated against your network’s Active Directory.
Host checking (a set of checks) occurs before allowing users to access your network via the SSL VPN. The checks include things like MAC address verification and anti-virus checks on end-user machines, and they can be configured by an administrator or you can choose for this to be carried out by Claranet Cyber Security.
- Smarter alternative to client-based VPNs
- Simple integration with your private MPLS network
- 24x7x365 UK support with proactive monitoring
- 99.5% platform availability
- Personalisation of user login and landing page
- Also available on iPhones, iPads and Android devices
- Flexibility to create access roles for different user types
- Granular control with security compliance scanning (host check)
- View real-time log of connected users
- Radius authentication
- Two-factor authentication
How we work with you
Our experts gain insight into the current state of your network and advise you on the best configuration for your business needs.
Claranet Cyber Security project manages and installs the remote access SSL service for you, saving you time.
We take care of the ongoing 247 management and monitoring of the remote SLL service for you while you have access to year-round UK based support and a real-time view of connected users, which allows retaining the control you need. The service removes the need for you to maintain your own hardware, and it easily scales with per-user licensing.
We continue to work with you to ensure that the service continually evolves to meet your needs.
A Total Security Subscription gives you access to the WatchGuard SSL VPN Access Portal which provides users with a more visual UX and a clientless remote working solution. It has a customisable landing and authentication page and allows your users to access internal and external applications through the click of an icon. Remote Desktop can be provided via a web browser.
WatchGuard also offers three choices for client-based VPN connectivity:
- Mobile VPN with IKEv2 which uses IPSec to provide superior encryption and authentication. It supports connections from a wide range of operating systems.
- Mobile VPN with SSL uses Transport Layer Security (TLS) to secure connections between a remote computer and your protected network.
- IPSec VPN client is a full-featured VPN client, powered by NCP and compatible with all versions of Fireware. All WatchGuard Mobile VPNs with IPSec configuration settings are supported.
The Claranet Cyber Security Difference
When it comes to maximising WatchGuard products and integrating robust and secure solutions, Claranet Cyber Security has the edge. Designed to meet the needs of specific sectors, types of organisations, and compliance standards, our tailored solutions are trusted by leading private and public sector organisations throughout the UK.